Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gracie - The Artist's Story

I had the opportunity to teach the coolest "student" at our school a couple of weeks ago.  Our school does a plant sale each year as a fundraiser.  As an additional event, and to get all classrooms creative and involved, we also have a flower pot auction.

Each classroom paints a flower pot or has a guest artist paint it for them.  
This year, I helped our K-9 Comfort Dog create a flower pot.  

Gracie

I hope she had as much fun as I did!
I also added a little photo album to share the experience of teaching a really awesome painter!  
It might become a real hobby for Gracie!












You can find more information about Gracie on her Facebook Page [click here]
and more about Lutheran Church Charities K-9 Comfort Dogs [here].

No comments:

Post a Comment