Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Where I have been....

A year.

An entire year since I posted last.  I know it has been a long time and a few of you have asked where I have been in our facebook conversations.  Well, I have been at my computer, but pounding out different messages and keeping my head above water.

I jumped back into my art which led me down another path that I have been trying to find for a few years.  I finally found a program to finish my education degree!  I am still teaching the chickens at Trinity, along with studying full time.  If I can stay on task, I will have my certificate in May of 2016!

I am so excited to make a goal happen and I love the experience being a student again.

Thank you to my students and parents that are supporting me in prayer.  With your love and support, I know I can make this happen!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment